12 Frozen Chicken Wing sections
16 ounce bottle of Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet Golden Mustard Barbecue Sauce
1/4 Cup Butter
- Place 12 Wing Sections in the Air Fryer Basket.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket into the Baking Pan and place on Level #2 in the Cuisinart Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Select the Air Fry Option and Wings. Make sure the Defrost button is selected. Set to cook for 35 minutes at 400° F.
- After the first 20 minutes, flip the wings over.
- Continue to Air Fry for another 10 minutes at 400° F.
- Heat and mix the butter and sauce.
- Check the wings for doneness, they should be well above 180° meat temperature.
- Place the the wings into a container and cover them all with the sauce.
- Place the wings back into the Cuisinart Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven and Air Fry them for about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Put the finished wings back into the sauce container and cover them with the remaining sauce.