2 – 21oz cans of Strawberry Pie filling
- Start to Pre-heat the Air Fryer Toaster Oven using the Bake setting and 425° F. temperature. 30 minutes cooking time.
- While pre-heating, spray a pie dish with cooking spray.
- Insert a bottom pie crust.
- Pour in both cans of pie filling.
- Place on the top crust.
- Poke the top pie crust with holes using a fork.
- Use the fork to flute the edges of the pie crust.
- Once pre-heating is finished, place the pie into the Air Fryer Toaster Oven.
- Allow it to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Protect the edges with foil.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Allow at least 2 hours to cool. You may refrigerate the pie after letting it sit at room temperature for an hour, for faster cooling.
Note: You may do similar for making other types of fruit pies.