2 Large Eggs, separated
1/4 Cup water
5.5 Ounces Evaporated Milk
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1 Tbs Baking Power (3 tsp)
1/4 Cup Chopped Dehydrated
2 1/4 Cups Flour
1 Stick Butter, softened
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 1/4 Cups Sugar
- Cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl.
- With a mixer, blend in the eggs one at a time.
- Next blend in the salt, evaporated milk, baking power, water and flour.
- Place a rack on the lowest level of the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer Convection Toaster.
- Press the ON/OFF button, to turn the Smart Oven On.
- Make sure the temperature is set to 350° F.
- Press the TEMP/TIME button
- Turn the dial to adjust the cooking time to 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Press the TOP/BOTTOM Button and adjust the top heating element to 60%. This will help avoid overcooking the top too fast.
- Press the PREHEAT Button.
- Press the START/PAUSE Button/Dial to start preheating the Smart Oven.
- Blend in the chopped dehydrated strawberries.
- Spray cooking spray in a loaf pan.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Once the preheating is finished, place the loaf pan into the NuWave Bravo.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Test a knife pressed to the bottom of the loaf pan comes out clean.
Adapted from this Lemon Cream Bread Recipe.