1 pound of stir fry beef/steak strips, thawed
1 pound of stir fry vegetables, frozen
12 oz Lawry’s Steak & Chop Marinade, or sauce of your choice
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray 10 inch cake pan with Pam spray.
2) Place the vegetables across the bottom of the pan.
3) Place the beef evenly spread over top of the vegetables.
4) Pour the marinade over the beef and vegetables.
5) Place on the 4 inch rack.
6) Cook at high power for 10 minutes.
7) Stir and flip the beef over.
8) Cook at high power for 5 minutes.
Note: This may be served over rice. Or without for lower carbs.