1 cup of steel cut oats
3 cups of water
1 ounce of butter
1 tablespoon of honey
- Add all ingredients to the pot.
- Close the lid and ensure the pressure release is in the closed position.
- Set the cooker to Pressure Cook, High Pressure, 11 minutes cooking time, 10 minutes Delayed Release.
- Press Start.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- After the pressure is released, open and stir the contents for 30-60 seconds.
- Turn the cooker off and leave the lid open.
- Allow things to rest for 5 minutes and finish absorbing water.