4-5 pounds of fresh ribeye steaks, about 4 steaks.
Steak seasoning of choice
- Turn the Ninja Foodi Grill XL on.
- Press the Grill button and set the cooking temperature to Max.
- Put the meat probe into the jack on the side of the indoor grill.
- Press the Preset button.
- Set the type to Beef. (use right side arrows)
- Set to your desired doneness. (use left side arrows)
- Press the Start button to begin preheating.
- While preheating. Put a very light coating of oil on the steaks and then season them to your preference.
- After seasoning the meat, insert the meat probe into a large part of a steak.
- After preheating is finished, add the food to the grill. Then close it and it will begin to cook.
- Flip the meat over when asked to by the grill.
- When the target temperature is reached, remove the steaks and allow them to rest for 5 minutes. The grill will count the 5 minutes rest time for you.