2 Ribeye steaks, about 1.5 pounds each
Steak seasoning of choice
- Spay some cooking spray on the grill plate.
- Place the grill plate into the baking pan.
- Season the steaks with your steak seasoning of choice.
- Place the steaks on the grill place
- Place a rack on level 3 in the Cuisinart Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven.
- Place the baking pan with grill plate onto the rack.
- Set the convection toaster oven to Broil 500° F., 20 minutes cooking time. And press the Speed Convection button.
- Press Start, to begin the cook.
- After 8 minutes flip the steaks over.
- Allow the steaks to cook for another 5 to 8 minutes. Check the meat temperature periodically, to your ensure your desired level of doneness. About 150-155° F. for Medium Well Done.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Buy Wave Oven Recipes merchandise.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.