2 Ribeye steaks, about 1.5 pounds each
Steak seasoning of choice
- Spay some cooking spray on the grill plate.
- Place the grill plate into the baking pan.
- Season the steaks with your steak seasoning of choice.
- Place the steaks on the grill place
- Place a rack on level 3 in the Cuisinart Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven.
- Place the baking pan with grill plate onto the rack.
- Set the convection toaster oven to Broil 500° F., 20 minutes cooking time. And press the Speed Convection button.
- Press Start, to begin the cook.
- After 8 minutes flip the steaks over.
- Allow the steaks to cook for another 5 to 8 minutes. Check the meat temperature periodically, to your ensure your desired level of doneness. About 150-155° F. for Medium Well Done.