4 1-lb Rib Eye Steaks
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Seasonings of choice
- Cover the steaks with a light coat of oil.
- Season the steak to taste.
- Press the Power button on the Power Smokeless Grill XL, and set the grill temperature to 450° F.
- Allow the grill to heat to 450° F. and then wait another few minutes, to ensure the grill is fully hot.
- Place the steaks on the grill and have a meat probe from a meat thermometer in each steak. (The right side of the indoor grill cooks hotter than the left side.)
- Cook the steaks till each reaches 110° F., this may take about 20 minutes.
- Flip the steaks, and allow them to cook until the meat temperature is about 155° F. For Medium Well Done.
- Allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes.