3 ribeye steaks, about 1 pound each
Steak seasoning of choice
- Place a light coating of oil on the steaks.
- Season the steaks to taste.
- Place a rack on the lowest level. And place the bake pan with grill rack on it.
- Place the steaks in the air fryer basket. And place the air fryer basket on the 3rd rack level up.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry 450° F., 38 minutes.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- After 25 minutes flip the steaks over.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Test the meat temperature is 150° F. for medium well done.
- Allow the steaks 5 minutes to rest.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.