1 pound ribeye steak, fresh/thawed
Steak seasoning of choice
- Cover the steak with a light coating of oil.
- Cover the steak with seasoning
- Place the steak on a crisper tray (aka air fry basket) and leave it out of the cooker while preheating it.
- You can either broil or air fry the steak:
- Broiled: Set the cooker to Broil at 400° F. for 16 minutes for medium well done.
- Air Fried: Set the cooker to Air Fry at 400° F. for 17 minutes for medium well done.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating is finished, put the crisper tray on the highest rack level and close the door to begin cooking.
- Flip the steak after 6 minutes if broiling or after 7 minutes if air frying. When the steak meat temperature reaches about 100° F.
- Allow the cook time to complete for your desired level of doneness. 150° F. is medium well done.
- Take the steak out and let it rest for about 5 minutes, to reabsorb juices.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
(This website makes a commission from referrals, you pay nothing extra.)