About 4.5 Pounds of Ribeye Steaks
Steak Seasoning(s) of choice
- Place the steaks on a Crisper Tray and season both sides of the steaks.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Bake in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position. (Level 5)
- Place a Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack.
- Turn the selection dial to AIRFRY.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 450° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 45 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating:
- Place a meat temperature probe into all pieces of meat.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 45 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Crisper Tray with the steaks on the Broil level, the highest rack level.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- Cook to your desired level of doneness, 155° F. for medium well.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.