1 Slab of St. Louis Spareribs, about 3 pounds
Pork Rub of choice
Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
Apple Juice for spritzing
- Turn the selection dial to ROAST.
- Place the Pizza Rack in the position for Pizza in the Power Air Fryer Oven 360, the 2nd up from the lowest rack position.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 375° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 1 hour, 20 minutes. (No air fryer fan.)
- Press the START button.
- The Power Air Fryer Oven 360 will begin to pre-heat.
- While pre-heating:
- Spray the baking pan with Cooking Spray.
- Cut the slab of ribs into quarters.
- Cover with spices to taste.
- Place the ribs onto the baking pan outside the oven and wait for pre-heating to complete.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 1 hour, 20 minutes.
- Place the Baking Pan on the Pizza Rack.
- Close the Power Air Fryer Oven 360 and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After 45 minutes, press the Start/Pause button, to pause the cook. And spritz the ribs with apple juice.
- Press the Start/Pause button, to continue the cook.
- Allow the remainder of the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F., although it should be a little above 190° F. by this time.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.