2 Slabs of St. Louis Ribs, about 6 pounds
1 Cup Apple Juice (cold)
1 Cup Cold Water
Pork Rub of Choice to taste
- Add water into the Instant Pot inner/cooking pot.
- Insert the trivet into the inner/cooking pot.
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Cut the ribs into quarters.
- Cover the ribs with your Pork Rub of choice to taste.
- Place the ribs into the Instant Pot inner/cooking pot.
- Put on the Instant Pot lid and close the seal.
- Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 25 minutes.
- Allow a 15 minute Natural Release. Wait 15 minutes after the cook is finished and then press the pressure release button. Take care to avoid the pressure release exhaust area.
- Check the meat temperature, to confirm it is fully cooked.
- Put a rack on the 2nd from the lowest rack holder of the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer.
- Place some foil in the Baking Pan for the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer and spray with cooking spray.
- After releasing pressure on the Instant Pot. Use tongs or the trivet to pull the ribs from the Instant Pot.
- Transfer about half the ribs to the baking pan pan. (You may add BBQ sauce now if your preference.)
- Place the baking pan into the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Air Fryer Oven.
- Press the ON/OFF Button, to turn the Smart Oven On.
- Press the MENU Button until the Broil option is selected.
- Press the Start Button/Dial.
- Allow to cook on Broil for the default 500° F. for 10 minutes.
- Repeat steps #13-18 above for the rest of the ribs.