2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, about 10 – 12 ounces each, fresh/thawed
about 1/4 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
about 1/4 cup chopped fresh Spinach
Olive Oil, variety of choice
Old Bay Seasoning or other seasoning of choice
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Cut the Chicken Breast lengthwise.
- Insert a mixture of the feta cheese and spinach into each.
- Coat the chicken breast with oil.
- Apply spices and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Place the chicken breast in the Air Fryer Basket.
- If you are using the NuWave Bravo, insert the built in meat probe into one of the chicken breast.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on a Rack, 3rd up from the bottom.
- Put a Rack on the lowest position with the Baking Pan on it, to catch drippings.
- Press the ON/OFF Button/Dial on the NuWave Bravo.
- If you are using the NuWave Bravo, press the PROBE button and set the meat temperature to 170° F.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Air Fry Pre-Programmed setting.
- Adjust the Cook Temperature to 425° F.
- If you are using a different Air Fryer, set the cooking time to 15 minutes and you will have to check the meat temperature in 5 or 10 minute increments after the first 15 minutes.
- Press the Start Button/Dial.
- The NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer will cook until the set meat temperature is reached.
- Allow the cooking time to complete. It will take about 15-30 minutes. Depending on the size of the chicken breast.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.