1) Use a foil muffin pan, made for 6 muffins, sized 9 5/8 in. x 6 3/8 in. x 1 5/16 in. Or another size that will fit in the NuWave Oven. I found a suitable 6 muffin foil pan at my local grocery store.
2) Spray pan with Pam spray.
3) Mix the ingredients. You can just beat them swiftly in a bowl with a spoon.
4) Spoon the mix evenly into the 6 muffin pan cups.
5) Place the muffin pan onto the 1 inch rack.
6) Cook for 12 minutes at high power.
7) Remove lid and let cool a little.
Note: 1 muffin has only 16 carbohydrates, 3 are fiber. This all natural, low carb muffin recipe taste great.