1 medium sized spaghetti squash
Extra virgin olive oil
Seasoning of choice
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise.
- Cover the interior of both halves with a light coating of oil.
- Sprinkle seasoning over the oiled halves.
- Outside the cooker place the spaghetti squash halves into the bake pan.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 350° F. for 30-40 minutes.
- Press Start to allow the cooker to preheat.
- Once preheat is finished put the bake pan on the middle rack level.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Scrape out the insides of the spaghetti squash halves.