Smoked sausage links, about 14 ounces total
- Turn the selection dial to AIRFRY.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 450° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 12 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- While preheating, place the smoked sausage links on a Crisper Tray.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 12 minutes you originally selected.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the highest rack level, Level 1. (No need to have any baking pan underneath, there are not many drippings.)
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- After 6 minutes, spin the Crisper Tray, since the back of the cooker may cook hotter than the front.
- Allow the cook time to complete.