3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
2 large eggs
1 can (15 oz.) 100% Pure Pumpkin Organic
12 fl. oz. Evaporated Milk
1 Pillsbury Pie Crust
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a separate large bowl.
- Stir the Pumpkin Pie filling into the beaten eggs.
- Stir all dry ingredients into the mixture of pumpkin and eggs.
- Slowly stir the evaporated milk into the mixture. And hand mix well.
- Start the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer, by pressing the ON/OFF Button.
- Press the MENU button until you reach the Bake pre-programmed option.
- Turn the Start/Pause Button/Dial until the temperature is 400° F.
- Press the TIME/TEMP Button and turn the Start/Pause Button/Dial until the cooking time is 1 hour.
- Spray the Pie Dish with Cooking Spray.
- Place the Pie Crust into the Pie Dish.
- Pour the pie filling mixture into the pie dish.
- On a rack 2nd up from the bottom.
- Cook at 400° F. for 15 minutes.
- Press the TIME/TEMP Button and lower the temperature to 350° F., by turning the Start/Pause Button/Dial down to 350. And continue to cook for 45 minutes.
- Test a toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Take the pie out of the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer, and allow to cool for 2 hours.
- Refrigerate any leftovers, do not freeze.
(Recipe Adapted for the NuWave Bravo XL Smart Oven Air Fryer from the LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin Organic can recipe.)
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.