4 Seafood stuffed salmon fillets
- Arrange the stuffed salmon fillets on the Grill Plate.
- Place the meat probe into the probe jack and into a thick portion of the salmon.
- Cover with the NuWave Primo Power Dome and Power Head.
- Set the Cook to 350° F., 50% Top/50% Bottom.
- Press the Probe button and set the target temperature to 150° F.
- Press the Start/Pause button.
- The cook will run until the target temperature is reached. This may take about 11 minutes.
- Test the internal meat temperature is at least 145° F. in all the salmon fillets.