Sam’s Club Southern Style Chicken Sandwich, Frozen
Sam’s Club Waffle Fries, Frozen
- Place the mesh tray on the highest rack holder in the NuWave Brio 14Q.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 360° F., 13 minutes cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the preheat.
- After preheating is finished.
- Put the chicken patty alone on the hot mesh tray already in the NuWave Brio.
- Put the waffle fries on a separate unheated mesh rack onto the lowest rack holder guide.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the cook.
- Allow to cook for 11 minutes.
- Open the door and place the buns on a separate unheated mesh rack onto the middle rack holder guide.
- Remove the mesh rack that has the fries, they should be done at this point.
- Close the door on the NuWave Brio 14Q and the cook will start again automatically.
- Allow the final 2 minutes of cooking time to complete.
- Check the chicken is at least 165° F.