3-pound salmon fillet
Smoked sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Old Bay seasoning
- Clean and slice the lemon in half.
- Season the salmon to taste, with the lemon and seasoning.
- Line the grill with a grill mat. To avoid the salmon sticking to the grill grate.
- Place the lid on the grill.
- Press the Power button and set the Power Smokeless Grill XL to 350° F.
- Press the Fan button also to engage the fan.
- Allow the indoor grill to reach 350° F. and then wait a few more minutes, to ensure things preheated well.
- Place the salmon on the grill mat in the smokeless grill.
- Place the lid back on.
- Allow the salmon to cook till the meat temperature is 145° F. This may take about 34 minutes.
- Remove the salmon and allow it about 10 minutes to rest.