Oat Flour Waffles Recipe:
1.25 pound salmon fillet, fresh/thawed
Extra virgin olive oil
1 ounce lemon juice, or 1/2 juice of 1 lemon
Freshly cracked black pepper
Old Bay seasoning
- Cover the fish with a light coating of oil.
- Cover the fish with the lemon juice.
- Season the fish.
- Place the wire rack on the middle rack level.
- Outside of the cooker, put the fish in the bake pan, which you can line with a non-stick bake/grill mat.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 350° F., 20 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating put the bake pan onto the wire rack.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.