1 pound salmon fillet, fresh/thawed
Extra light olive oil
Old Bay seasoning
Freshly cracked black pepper
- Cut the salmon fillet in half.
- Cover the fish with a light coating of oil.
- Season the fish with the seasonings.
- Place each half of the fish into the 2 separate air fry baskets.
- Press the Match Cook button.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry, 350° F., 12 minutes cooking time.
- Press the center dial button to start the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.