1.3 salmon fillet
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon extra light olive oil.
1 ounces lemon juice
Freshly cracked black pepper
Old Bay seasoning
- Put the large pot in the cooker.
- Cut the salmon fillet into quarters.
- Add the water, lemon juice and oil.
- Season the fish.
- Add the reversible rack in the high position.
- Put the fish onto the rack.
- If you have the meat probe:
- Place it horizontally into a piece of salmon.
- Set the cooker to Steam & Crisp, then select Fish, Well Done.
- If you don’t have the meat probe:
- Set the cooker to Steam & Crisp, 450° F., 6-8 minutes
- Press Start.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.
- Let the meat set outside the cooker for about 5 minutes, to reabsorb juices.