4 oz salmon fillet, frozen
Extra light olive oil
Seafood seasoning of choice
- Cover the salmon fillet with a light coating of oil.
- Season the salmon.
- Place the salmon on the cooking tray and put it into the cooker.
- Set the cooker to Broil 400° F. for 10 minutes. You cannot set longer than 10 minutes cooking time.
- After the first 10 minutes, Broil again for another 10 minutes.
- After 20 minutes of cooking, you may need to cook it a couple of more minutes on Broil. About 22 minutes total.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F.