3 pound turkey breast roast
Extra virgin olive oil
Poultry seasoning(s) of choice
Tony Cachere’s injectable butter
- Remove the Turkey Breast Roast from the plastic bag.
- Remove the gravy bag.
- Keep the Turkey Breast Roast in the string bag, it is heat resistant and holds the Turkey Breast Roast together.
- Coat the Turkey Breast Roast in oil.
- Coat the Turkey Breast Roast in Poultry Seasoning.
- Inject with about 3 ounces of injectable butter.
- Place the Turkey Breast Roast on the Rotisserie skewer and skewer forks.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 325° F., 1 hour cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the preheat.
- After preheating is finished.
- Place the turkey into the rotisserie holder in the NuWave Brio.
- Close the door and press the Rotisserie button, to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the turkey meat is at least 165° F.
- Remove and allow the meat about 10 minutes to rest.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.