3 pound turkey breast roast
Extra virgin olive oil
Poultry seasoning(s) of choice
Tony Cachere’s injectable butter
- Remove the Turkey Breast Roast from the plastic bag.
- Remove the gravy bag.
- Keep the Turkey Breast Roast in the string bag, it is heat resistant and holds the Turkey Breast Roast together.
- Coat the Turkey Breast Roast in oil.
- Coat the Turkey Breast Roast in Poultry Seasoning.
- Inject with about 3 ounces of injectable butter.
- Place the Turkey Breast Roast on the Rotisserie skewer and skewer forks.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 325° F., 1 hour cooking time.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the preheat.
- After preheating is finished.
- Place the turkey into the rotisserie holder in the NuWave Brio.
- Close the door and press the Rotisserie button, to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the turkey meat is at least 165° F.
- Remove and allow the meat about 10 minutes to rest.