3 pound turkey breast roast, thawed
Old Bay seasoning
Other seasoning of choice
Extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the turkey breast roast on the rotisserie rod and forks.
- Cover the turkey in oil.
- Season the turkey breast roast
- Set the cooker to Roast at 325° F. for 1 hour. Which is the maximum amount of time available for roast.
- Press Start to allow the cooker to preheat.
- After preheating put the roast on the rotisserie holder in the cooker.
- Close the door and press the Rotate button to engage the rotisserie function.
- Once at the last 5 minutes of the original cooking time, add 25 minutes. To have a total cooking time of 1 hour 25 minutes.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 170° F.
- Take the roast out and let it rest for about 5 minutes, to reabsorb juices.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
(This website makes a commission from referrals, you pay nothing extra.)