1 3 Pound Butterball Turkey Breast Roast
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Poultry Seasoning of choice
- Remove the Turkey Breast Roast from the plastic bag.
- Remove the gravy bag.
- Keep the Turkey Breast Roast in the string bag, it is heat resistant and holds the Turkey Breast Roast together.
- Coat the Turkey Breast Roast in oil.
- Coat the Turkey Breast Roast in Poultry Seasoning
- Place the Turkey Breast Roast on the Power Air Fryer Oven’s Rotisserie, using the Rotisserie rod and spits.
- Cook on the Power Air Fryer Oven Rotisserie at 325° F. for 1 hour.
- Check the meat temperature is over 140° F. It may be as high as the 150° F. – 160° F. range, this is OK, it just needs to be over 140° F. , but not fully cooked.
- Brush melted butter over all sides of Turkey Breast Roast.
- Cook on the Power Air Fryer Oven Rotisserie at 325° F. for 15 minutes.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.