Turkey Breast Roast, 3 pounds, thawed
Old Bay seasoning
Freshly cracked black pepper
Smoked sea salt
Extra virgin olive oil
- Set the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL, to 325° F., 90 minutes cooking time, and make sure the Air Fryer fan is enabled.
- Press the Start button, to begin preheating.
- Take the turkey breast roast out of the plastic wrapping and keep the string back on it.
- Place the turkey breast on the rotisserie rod and lock it in with the rotisserie forks.
- Cover the turkey breast in oil
- Add spices to taste.
- After preheating, press the Start button to pause the cooker. Place the rotisserie rod into the cooker. Close the door, turn the time to the full 90 minutes and press the Start button to begin the cook.
- After the cook time is complete, check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.