3.5 pound whole turkey breast, thawed
Old Bay seasoning
Smoked sea salt
Freshly cracked black pepper
- Place the turkey breast on the rotisserie rod and forks.
- Cover the turkey breast with oil.
- Season the turkey breast with spices.
- Set the cooker to Rotisserie to 350° F., and set the cooking time to 2 hours. Set the convection fan to high.
- Place the turkey breast on the rotisserie holder in the cooker.
- Press start to begin the cook.
- Check the meat temperature after the first hour and every 30 minutes after that. Until the meat temperature is at least 165° F.
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.
(This website makes a commission from referrals, you pay nothing extra.)