Ham, pre-cooked, about 3 pounds
1 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup Apple Juice
1 ounce Honey
1/2 Tbs All Spice Berries
1/2 Tbs Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Heat the glaze ingredients in a stove top pan and mix.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom pan of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite, for added moisture.
- Put the ham on the rotisserie bar and fords and cook at 350° F. for 30 minutes.
- Apply the Ham Glaze. You may have to remove the ham to more easily apply the glaze.
- Heat for 15 more minutes at 350° F. on the rotisserie.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 145° F. for a pre-cooked ham.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel