Cornish hen, a little over 1 pound, fresh/thawed
Poultry seasoning(s) of choice
- Truss the Cornish hen with cooking twine.
- Place the Cornish hen on the Rotisserie skewer and skewer forks.
- Cover the Cornish hen with seasonings of choice.
- Place the Cornish hen into the rotisserie holder in the NuWave Brio.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 360° F., 35 minutes cooking time.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the breast and thigh meat is at least 165° F.
- Remove and allow the meat about 10 minutes to rest.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.