5 pound chicken, fresh/thawed
Freshly cracked black pepper
Applewood smoked sea salt
Other poultry seasoning of choice
- Truss the chicken well with cooking twine.
- Insert the rotisserie spit and prongs.
- Cover the chicken with spices.
- Put the chicken into the rotisserie holder in the NuWave Brio 14 Q Air Fryer Oven.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 360° F., 1 hour cooking time.
- Press the Rotisserie button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F. in all areas.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.