6 pound fresh whole chicken
Seasonings of choice
- Remove any innards from the chicken.
- Truss the chicken with cooking twine.
- Place the chicken on the rotisserie rod and forks.
- Turn the selection dial to ROTISSERIE.
- Turn the Temperature Dial to 375° F.
- Turn the Time Dial to 90 minutes.
- Press the START button.
- The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL will begin to pre-heat.
- Once pre-heating is complete, press the Start/Pause Button, to pause the cook. Then turn the Time Dial back to a full 90 minutes you originally selected.
- Place chicken that was already setup on the rotisserie rod and forks into the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360, on the rotisserie holder.
- Close the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL and press the Start/Pause Button. This will start the cook.
- If the drip pan starts to look like it’s even near full any time during the cook. Immediately pause the cook, empty the drip pan, put it back in, and continue the cook.
- Check the meat temperature is at least 165° F.