4 Filet Mignon, 1.5 pounds total weight
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 pieces of Thick slicked bacon
Seasonings of choice
- Cover the steaks in oil.
- Cover in seasonings of choice
- Wrap a slice of bacon around the edge of each steak.
- Use cooking twine to tighten the bacon to the steak.
- Place the bacon wrapped filet mignon on the rotisserie rod.
- Use the skewer parts, to secure any meat that can be reached by a skewer and insert other skewers to help in case any meat falls during the cook.
- Continue to cook at 400° F. for 30 minutes, with the rotisserie spinning.
- Check meat temperature.
- You may need to cook about an additional 10 minutes for Medium Rare – Medium Well.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.