Whole 5 pound chicken, fresh/thawed
Lemon pepper seasoning
- Season the chicken with the seasonings.
- Line the bake pan with a bake and grill mat.
- Place the chicken on the pan with meat probes in the breast and thigh.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 375° F., 90 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the pan on the 2nd from the lowest rack level.
- Cook until the breast and thigh are at least 165° F. This may take 1 hour 20 minutes or longer.
- Allow the chicken about 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.