1 pound of raw Brussel Sprouts
Smoked sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse and dry the Brussel Sprouts.
- Pour oil in the bake pan.
- Season the oiled pan with smoked sea salt and pepper.
- Cut the Brussel Sprouts in halves, and cover them in the seasoned oil.
- Leave them in the pan, cut sides down.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 350° F., about 9 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the pan on the middle rack level.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.
You may also view this video on BitChute.
You may also view this video on Rumble.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Join my YouTube Channel as a Member.
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.