1 pound of raw Brussel Sprouts
Smoked sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
- Rinse and dry the Brussel Sprouts.
- Pour oil in the bake pan.
- Season the oiled pan with smoked sea salt and pepper.
- Cut the Brussel Sprouts in halves, and cover them in the seasoned oil.
- Leave them in the pan, cut sides down.
- Set the cooker to Roast, 350° F., about 9 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, put the pan on the middle rack level.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.