Fresh Brussel Sprouts
Extra virgin olive oil
- Pour a coating of oil over the bake pan.
- Sprinkle the seasoning over the oiled pan.
- Cut the Brussel Sprouts into halves.
- Put the cut Brussel Sprouts into the pan, and role them around in the seasoned oil. But leave them with the cut sides down.
- Alternatively, you can shake the cut Brussel Spouts in a bag with oil and seasoning if you choose. Then put them into the pan.
- Put a wire rack on the lowest rack level of the bottom oven.
- Set the bottom oven to Roast, 350° F., 7 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, press the Start button to pause the cooker. And put the pan onto the wire rack.
- Allow the cooking time to complete.