For great ribs, the Super Wave Oven is best.
- One thawed slab of Swift Premium Dry Rubbed Spareribs. Use one of the following types:
- Kansas City Style BBQ St. Louis Style Pork Spareribs
- Whiskey Black Pepper St. Louis Style Pork Spareribs
- Smokey Chipotle St. Louis Style Pork Spareribs
(They don’t require any additional preparation and are available at many local grocery stores.)
- Cut the spareribs into quarters.
- Place the spareribs onto the lower rack of the Super Wave Oven.
The quarters will be too big to spread them all flat on the lower rack. So place what you can flat on the rack. And you may have to have one or 2 that are partly on top of other ribs. But have them all as much on the rack as possible. And try not to have any part touching the glass.
- Cook for 40 minutes at 400 degrees F.
After the first 20 minutes, turn them over and cook for 10 minutes, then turn again and cook the final 10 minutes.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure the inner meat reached at least 170 degrees F.
- That’s all, enjoy!
If you like ribs, but you are not a master chef. This is a great way to have fantastic tasting ribs in less than an hour. These ribs normally take over 2 hours to cook in a conventional oven. With the Super Wave Oven, you can enjoy them fully cooked in less than 1 hour, just 40 minutes! Although the Super Wave Oven could cook them from frozen, in a little longer cooking time, I don’t know how anyone would be able to cut them to fit while they’re still frozen. So if yours are frozen, it’s best to at least let them thaw enough to cut. And you’ll have to cook them a bit longer too. Another great thing about the Super Wave Oven, is that you can see these ribs cooking and sizzling. Without the hassle involved with a conventional oven. The Super Wave Ovens glass allows you to easily see all the ribs cooking with no visual obstructions.