2 full slabs of baby back ribs
Pork seasoning of choice
- Line the 2 baking pans with non-stick grill mats.
- Remove any membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Cut the in half, so there are 4 total pieces.
- Put 2 half slabs into each baking pan.
- Season the ribs.
- Place a rack on level 3 and another on level 1.
- Place the baking pans on the racks.
- Set the cooker to Air Roast 325° F., for 65 minutes.
- For best results use a meat thermometer that supports at least 2 probes, to measure the meat temperatures during the cook.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the meat temperature is 190° F.
- Allow the meat about 5 minutes to rest and reabsorb juices.