2 Ribeye Steaks, about 1+ pound each
Steak seasoning of choice
- Cover both sides of the steaks with your seasoning.
- Place a mesh rack on the 2nd highest rack holder guide.
- Insert the meat probe into the probe jack, but don’t put it into the meat yet.
- Set the NuWave Brio 14Q to 400° F.
- Press and hold the Probe button for 2 seconds.
- Set the meat probe to 155° F. for medium well, or your temperature or choice.
- Press the Preheat button.
- Press the Start/Pause button to begin the preheat.
- After the preheat is complete arrange the steaks on a mesh rack.
- Close the door and the cook will begin.
- Allow the cook to complete.
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Listen to the Wave Oven Recipes podcast
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.