6 bonless pork loin rib chops, about 1/2-inch thick, thawed. (If you have 1 inch thick chops, slice them lenghtwise to make 1/2 inch chops.) Or 5 8oz Center cut bone in pork loin chops, thawed.
1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
1 Tbs. Mrs. Dash Original Blend
Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the 4 inch rack with Pam spray.
2) Mix the Ranch seasoning mix and Mrs. Dash together.
3) Rub on both sides of the pork chops.
4) Place the pork chops on the 4 inch rack.
5) Cook at high power for 10 minutes. (Cook 15 minutes if 5 8oz bone in chops.)
6) Shake on pepper
7) Flip the chops over, shake pepper again and cook at high power for 9 minutes. (Cook 10 minutes if 5 8oz bone in chops.)