6 bonless pork loin rib chops, about 1/2-inch thick, frozen. Or 5 8oz Center cut bone in pork loin chops, frozen but seperated.
3 Tbs. Extra virgin olive oil
1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
1 Tbs. Mrs. Dash Original Blend
Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Pam cooking spray
1) Spray the 4 inch rack with Pam spray.
2) Put the oil in a bowl and dip each of the pork chops in the bowl, to fully cover each pork chop in oil.
1) Mix the Ranch seasoning mix and Mrs. Dash together.
2) Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with the seasoning mix, to coat them with it.
3) Place the pork chops on the 4 inch rack.
4) Cook at high power for 15 minutes. (Cook 20 minutes if 5 8oz bone in chops.)
5) Shake on pepper
6) Flip the chops over, shake pepper again and cook at high power for 10 minutes. (Cook 15 minutes if 5 8oz bone in chops.)