About 2 Cups leftover prepared Pumpkin Pie filling
6 pieces of Crescent Roll Dough, about 1.5 pieces per tart
- Line 4 silicone muffin holders with the Crescent Roll Dough.
- Place the muffin holder(s) on a Crisper Tray.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the lowest rack of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Cook at 400° F. for 7 minutes.
- Press the dough down some, since it rises when cooked.
- Pour the Pumpkin Pie filling into the center of the cooked dough, to fill each muffin holder.
- Cook at 350° F. for 25 minutes.
- Test a toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Take the Crisper Tray out of the Power Air Fryer Oven and allow the tarts to cool.
- Refrigerate any leftovers, do not freeze.