3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
2 large eggs
1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin Organic
12 fl. oz. Evaporated Milk
1 9″ Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Mix all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a separate large bowl.
- Stir the Pumpkin Pie filling into the beaten eggs.
- Stir all dry ingredients into the mixture of pumpkin and eggs.
- Slowly stir the evaporated milk into the mixture. And hand mix well.
- Pour the pie filling mixture into the pie crust. Be careful not to overfill it.
- Place the pie in its pan on a Crisper Tray.
- Place the Crisper Tray on the lowest rack of the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite.
- Cook at 400° F. for 15 minutes.
- Place foil around the edges of the pie crust, to protect the edges.
- Lower temperature to 350° F. and continue to cook for 45 minutes.
- Test a toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Take the pie out of the Power Air Fryer Oven and allow to cool for 2 hours.
- Refrigerate any leftovers, do not freeze.
(Recipe Adapted for the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite from the LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin Organic can recipe.)
Subscribe to the Wave Oven Recipes YouTube Channel
Check out my Amazon Page for more great recommendations.