3 medium sized potatoes
Oil of choice
Old Bay seasoning or seasoning of choice
- Clean and dry the potatoes
- Cut each potato lengthwise and make each into 8 potato wedges, 24 total.
- Cover the potato wedges with a light coating of oil.
- Season the potato wedges.
- Place the potato wedges in the air fryer basket.
- Place a rack on level 1 and put a baking pan on that rack to catch drippings.
- Put the air fryer basket on rack level 3.
- Set the cooker to Air Fry400° F., for 20 minutes.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- After 10 minutes, open and spin the air fryer basket. This helps them cook evenly.
- Allow the cook time to complete.