4 medium sized potatoes
Salt of choice
Freshly cracked black pepper
Fillings of choice, such as:
- Clean the the potatoes.
- Cover the potatoes with oil.
- Poke some holes into the potatoes for venting.
- Sprinkle on some salt and pepper for taste.
- Place meat probes into the potatoes. You want the potatoes to reach about 210° F.
- Place a Pizza Rack on the Bake level in the Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 XL.
- Set the cooker to Bake, 450° F., 50 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating is complete, press Start to pause the cook.
- Place the potatoes on the Pizza Rack.
- Turn the time back to the full 50 minutes, and press Start to begin the cook.
- After 45 minutes, if the potatoes have reached the target temperature, press Start to pause the cook and remove the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out much of the inside of the potatoes with a spoon.
- Fill the potatoes with your fillings of choice.
- Place the potatoes back on the Pizza Rack and cook them for the remaining 5 minutes.