9 Thick cut boneless pork loin chops
Seasoning of choice
- Season the pork.
- Place about half of the pork chops into a bake pan and the other half into the 2nd bake pan.
- Place racks on level 1 & 3.
- Place the pans on the racks.
- Set the cooker to Air Roast 375° F., for 45 minutes.
- Press Start to begin the cook.
- After about 35 minutes, check the pork on the higher rack level 3 and remove if done. The meat should be at least 145° F. or 155° F. for well done.
- Allow the cook time to complete.
- Check the rest of the pork is done, at least 145° F. or 155° F. for well done.
- Give the meat 5 minutes to rest.