1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- Pour the popcorn kernels into the bake pan and spread them out evenly.
- Set the bottom oven to Airy Fry, 400° F., 8-10 minutes cooking time.
- Press Start to begin preheating.
- After preheating, press Start to pause the cooker. And put a bake pan on the bottom rack inside the cooker. Turn the air fry rack upside down, and slide it in on the rack just above the bake pan. This will keep the popcorn in the pan.
- Close the door, and press Start to begin cooking.
- Stop the cook if you notice no more corn is popping before time ends.
- If time ends, and corn is still popping. Leave the pan in without adding time, and let more corn pop via carry over heat in the oven.