In just minutes, you can make poached eggs in the NuWave Oven, to enjoy.
So whether you want Eggs Benedict, or any other form of Egg dish. The NuWave Oven can cook poached eggs in very little time. Less time and effort than conventional methods for cooking poached eggs. You don’t have to wait and heat water on a stove top, or other such delays. The NuWave Oven can cook poached eggs faster, less hassles and less energy consumed. So the NuWave Oven can make your breakfast and help you go green, while saving green.
2 – 4 Eggs
2 – 4 Tbs. Water
- Cut a 6 cup Muffin Tin, so it only has 4 muffin cups. Just cut 2 muffin cups off the end with scissors.
- Spay Pam Spay into the muffin cups being used.
- Pour a tablespoon of water, into each muffin cup being used.
- Crack one egg into each muffin cup being used.
- Place the muffin tin on the 4″ rack.
- Cook at High Power/350° F., for 10 minutes.
Note: You can cook for less time if you find you want a softer poached egg. Try poached eggs in the NuWave Oven. This recipe is how you can always make poached eggs with a more consistent poached eggs cooking method.